Welcome to solt’s documentation!¶
solt is a fast data augmentation library, supporting arbitrary amount of images, segmentation masks, keypoints and data labels. It has OpenCV in its back-end, thus it works very fast.
- Geometric transformations fusion to speed up a series of arbitrary transformations.
- Logging of all transformations for reproducibility.
- Support of any Computer Vision task.
- Easy extendability, interfacing with other libraries.
- High parametrization.
- Nearly 100% code coverage.
How to install¶
The most recent stable version is available in pip:
pip install solt
You can also fetch the most fresh changes from our GitHub repository:
pip install -U git+https://github.com/MIPT-Oulu/solt